Tuesday 29 April 2014

Assignment Three Final

During the process of laser cutting my waffle, i realised that i had made my slits 1mm too small!  Also after laser cutting my waffle i was made aware of some faults in my script and design!  


The great thing about laser cutting and the facilities at UNSW is that they are free and available to experimental modelling students.  Laser cutting is a great way of prototyping and through the mistakes made on this assignment, will help me with future assignments.






When I recut my waffle I found that box board was very flimsy and would break and was fraying!! So for the exhibition i will recut the waffle on ply wood




_________________________________________________________________________________

















No comments:

Post a Comment